Thursday, August 30, 2007

*Emergency* MY FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT DELL JUST CRASHED ON ME!!!

I'm currently typing this emergency broadcast on my girlfriend's macbook. My fucking shitty Dell computer fucking conked out on me this afternoon in the middle of a batch of reviews for Curor Recordings. FUCK YOU DELL!!! EAT MY ASSHOLE WITH YOUR MOTHERFUCKING 1-YEAR WARRANTY YOU CUM-GARGLING WHORES!!! Well...I leave for Victoria to look for a house on Saturday. I'll be gone for a week, and hopefully Lila and I will have someplace to live. To everyone who has sent me something for review, Abandon Ship, Resipiscent, Ettrick, Gowns, Curor, Brutal SFX, Digitalis Industries, et al..I thank you for your patience and hope that my godforsaken Dell won't inconvienience you too much. Thank you so much for your patience. I'll do my best to write on Lila's macbook for now, and I'd like to have the third part of the Rubber (() Cement interview posted tomorrow, but reviews are going to be sporadic here for a couple of weeks until I've finished moving and my cocksucking computer either gets fixed or is thrown in the trash-heap and I come home with something branded Apple.

FUCK YOU DELL!

3 comments:

avant gardening said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
avant gardening said...

i want to say "dude, you shouldn't have gotten a dell", but that seems too obvious. oops. anyway, sorry to hear about your misfortunes.

DellCAJohn said...

My name is John, and I work as a support analyst at Dell headquarters. I discovered your blog post, and wanted to drop by and place a comment.

What exactly happened? Was this ever fixed? If it really was the fault of a Dell hardware component, I would be happy to see what our options would be, and handle the issue personally.

About our 1 year warranty, however, I regret to report that this is industry standard. Even Apple follows this standard:

http://www.apple.com/legal/warranty/iphone.pdf

We do, however, offer warranty extensions, something many of our competitors do not do.

I would be happy to help you in any way I can if this problem still exists. If you just want to provide feedback, or need a corporate ear to vent too, that would be fine too. :-)

John
Dell Customer Advocate
customer_advocate@dell.com "ATTN:John"