Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Heavy Hiatus

















Well, as of Friday, August 24th 2007, my time in Iqaluit, Nunavut is over. I'll be leaving on a plane for Edmonton, Alberta, stopping there overnight, and then continuing on to Kelowna, B.C., arriving sometime in the early afternoon. To those of you who have sent me goods to review in the past month or so, thank you for your infinite patience!!! Jacob (of Ettrick), M.P. Lockwood, Rubber ((), Teenage Whore Tapes, Curor Recordings, et al. I will get to everything you've sent me as soon as I can. I'm leaving Kelowna Sept 1st on a house-hunting road trip for a week, but starting Monday I'll have a few reviews posted before I leave, including: Ettrick's Feeders of Ravens, some tapes from Curor Recordings, and hopefully by the end of the week I'll have finished writing questions for the 3rd and final part of the monstrously epic Rubber (() Cement interview!

In the meantime, please check out the new-ish review of White Mice's BlassstPHlegMEICE, posted below.

Peace!

No comments: