Sunday, August 12, 2007

"It's Halloween! It's Halloween!"



Sorry to burst your bubble Shaggs sisters, but actually, it's August... I apologize for getting your hopes up. Bet your mouth was just all flappin' and watering at the thought of tangy taffy candy wasn't it? Well, I'll admit, it was rude of me and a mean trick, but how's about a real treat? From now on, not only can you read my babbling banter here on Heavy Vibes, but you can check out my most recent posts on the sweet-ass Smooth Assailing blog. "Now why would I want to read the same thing twice?" you might ask (heavy on the might). A valid point, to be sure, but in the coming months, you can expect to see some exclusives here on Heavy Vibes that you won't find anywhere else. Like, for example, the upcoming multi-part Rubber 0 Cement interview!!! So keep your eyes peeled back with alligator clips boils and ghouls, 'cuz there's lots more Heavy Vibes content on the brightly burning horizon!

No comments: